Sunday, March 17, 2013

Public Libraries

In Portland I took full advantage of the public library's collection of books, movies, and movies. I was ecstatic when I found out there was a public library close by and am proud to say my first outing as a LA resident was to the library. Since then I've frequented the library at least once a week indulging in their small collection of biographies, movies and music. Best thing about the library is that its free. Go visit your local library!

Last read: Bossypants by Tina Fey and Sojourner Truth - A Life, A Symbol by Neil Irvin Painter
Currently reading: Condi - The Condoleezza Rice Story by Antonia Felix
Book queue: Seven Habits of Highly Successful People by Steven R Covey and Outliers - The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell

No comments:

Post a Comment